With us in the Hotel
Arrive – Take a deep breath – Experience mountains
Our hotel is the perfect starting point for your eventful holidays in the mountains!
Just around the corner, the High Tauern National Park and the Kitzbühel Alps are awaiting you. The possibilities for alpine sports are endless, be it in the summer or in the winter.
Our hotel is small and manageable – the atmosphere is informal and laid-back. We see ourselves as a meeting point and basecamp for mountaineers and nature enthusiasts – here you can spend your holidays between like-minded people.
We run our hotel since 2009 and since then put a lot of effort and enthusiasm into it to turn our hotel in the Alps into something very special.
We are still far away from reaching the end of this path – our commitment is to get a little bit better every day.
That’s why you should book with us…We don’t have a classical hotel concept – with us, you won’t get the “perfect” service according to the common standards or the luxury of a five-star hotel. But on the other hand, we offer you everything a “luxury hotel” can’t. With us, we will care for you in a warm and informal way. We are here personally for you from morning to night. Our hotel has been and is renovated and decorated with lots of love – it carries our own handwriting. You will find the mountain theme all over the hotel – be it in the room, in the wellness area or in the restaurant… The size of our hotel allows us to take care of you individually and flexibly. Many of our guests have meanwhile become our friends.
At a glance:
- 10 comfy rooms with bath / toilets, cable TV, hair dryer and panoramic balcony
- 2 modern and completely refurbished apartments for up to 12 people
- free WiFi in the whole hotel area
- Sauna and relax area
- small hotel bar with a relaxed hiking and skiing lounge
- Cozy living room with open fireplace and cozy corner
- Nonsmoker dining room
- Sundeck and lawn for sunbathing
- Drying room and washing station for hiking boots
- Room for ski and ski boots with ski boot heating
- Ski pass sale directly in the hotel
- Hiking information booth and mountain library
- Parking for motorcycles and mountain bikes in our garage
We are looking forward to your visit!
Rene, Thea, Maurice, Patrick and Guido