Kitzbühel skiing arena
We are situated near the best skiing area in the world!
4x in a row (2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016), the Kitzbühel skiing area was voted the best skiing area in the world.
And we are in the middle of it…
With the Kitzbühel Alps panorama lift you go up to Resterhöhe – one of the most snow-reliable and promising spots in the whole skiing area. Wonderful carving slopes and a brilliant off-piste terrain await you here.
The peak of the High Tauern – with Grossglockner and Großvenediger leading the way, are within reach and the ski season starts in the beginning of November and often continues up to the first of May.
On a total of 170 kilometers (105 miles) of slopes, the possibilities are open-ended.
Fantastic deep snow slopes at the Zweitausender, an off-piste terrain close to the slope of the small Rettenstein, crisp moguls at the Steinbergkogel, broad carving areas at the Pengelstein and of course the mother of all runs – the legendary Kitzbühel Streif are awaiting you…
And then there’s the mountain for the connoisseur – the Kitzbühel Horn. Fantastic natural snow slopes and extensive deep snow areas are awaiting you here! An absolutely secret spot…
Good to know
Thanks to a comprehensive ski bus network you can come back to Mittersill from any point in the skiing area!
- 170 km (105 miles) of slopes
- more than 800 snow generators
- snow-reliable due to its favorable location
- descent possible more than 140 days per year
- state-of-the-art lift facilities and infrastructure
- free WiFi, infotainment and avalanche checkpoints throughout the area
- more than 50 huts and restaurants
- huge off-piste terrain
- best skiing area in the world 2012/2013 & 2013/2014