The apartment Großvenediger is located on the ground floor in the building next to us and accomodates up to 6 or 8 persons (3 sleeping rooms and two bathrooms).
In the entrance area a bedroom with two single beds and a bathroom is located – at the other end of the apartment there is another bedroom (with a double bed) and a childrens bedroom (bunk beds) direcly next to it as well as a seperate bathroom.
When required, the sofabed in the lovingroom can be pulled out to accommodate another 2 persons.
By the way: both apartments (apartment Großvenediger and apartment Hohe Tauern) can be rented as one large holiday apartment to accommodate up to 13 persons maximum by a connecting door.
Furnishing & services included:
- up to 6 or 8 persons
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 childrens´ bedroom
- A fully equipped kitchen/ living room with (sleeping)sofa
- 1 bathroom with wc and bath/shower
- 1 bathroom with wc and shower
- Entrance and wardrobe
- Cable tv (flat screen) and free wifi
- Terrace and garden
- Electricity, heating, towels and bedlinnen included
- Free use of the skiroom and skiboot heater in Alphotel (next door)
- 3 up to 6 guided hikes a week in the nationalpark with free shuttle service and hiking map
- Free use of rental hiking poles and backpack
- Bread service (against additional charge)
- Deposit: EUR 150,= per stay and per apartment (to be paid in cash)
The well loved Nationalpark Sommercard is INCLUDED as well for our guests in the apartments!
This card offers up to 60 free entrances from May up to October (Cable cars, Museums, the trains of the Pinzgauer Railroad, free day pass for the Großglockener Alpine road and lots more). More informations on www.nationalpark-sommercard.at